Would you like to join the largest IT group in the Middle East, and be part of an exciting and challenging mission for excellence?
i4 Solutions is an affiliate of the Midis Group, one of the largest IT group in the Middle East. i4 Solutions is an active contributor to this achievement, and is committed to the Group’s ambitious growth strategy through high-caliber solutions sales and delivery, building on our strategic alliances with industry leaders such as Cisco, McAfee, VMware, and IBM.
You will be responsible for effectively selling across all levels corporations (including: CxO, Lines of Business and Individual Contributors). You will have a background in delivering large strategic wins, as well as smaller wins with shorter sales cycles, and a consistent track record of exceeding goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales position in a relevant field in Qatar
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to perform well within a team and under pressure
- Strong time management, reporting, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of the concepts of cloud computing, information security solutions, Cisco Networking, Security, and Collaboration solutions, and McAfee products
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred.
The job tasks and responsibilities of the Account Manager are outlined hereunder:
- Develop a good understanding of the account’s daily business process, managing the customer relationship across multiple levels and functions, and understanding key decision elements within the account
- Business forecasting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, and pipeline development) required.
- Work with engineering team in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with focus on our ecosystem partners value propositions.
- Identify and develop business opportunities following a proper sales engagement model, close deals and achieve quarterly and yearly sales targets, in terms of sales, invoicing, and collection
- Help in maximizing customer satisfaction through commitment and quality of work
- Actively participate in maintaining the Company’s certification status up-to-date and compliant with the partner’s requirements, by either attending training courses or by self-study