We’re one company, one team and one brand. You’ll be working for one of the Top 15 brands in the world and the world’s largest Telecommunications provider. We are made up of many different people and cultures and we celebrate our diversity and our local roots. We ensure local culture is reflected in what we do – both internally and in the marketplace.We connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing super-fast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘unified communications’ through fixed solutions, making the lives of farmers easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people makingVodafone a great place to work.What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. From our diverse workforce to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
Experian is the power behind the data. You will lead the monetization of “big” data, improve user experience, and better understand user engagement by sifting through all incoming data with the goal of discovering a previously hidden insight, which can be turned into a competitive advantage.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Lead a team of data scientists and analytics specialists to create a decision support unit for empowering different business sectors with needed knowledge.
- Be a ‘story teller’ and produce actionable insights by converting data into knowledge using all the available data and technologies.
- Lead all Big Data commercial initiatives and realise all possible opportunities that will support achieving the strategic goals of the company.
- Champion the power of analytics by proposing analytical assets to improve the efficiency of Vodafone’s marketing activities. Lead the development of behavioural models from concept to deployment and revenue realisation.
- Chair the Business to Business (B2B) forums with potential business partners to secure win-win deals commercialising Big Data as a service.
- Establish forums to communicate the analytical results to all partners and guide commercial decisions based on the company’s strategic objectives.
Knowledge, Skill And Experience We Are Looking For
- Commercial Use of Big Data.
- Vendor Management; People Management; Strong presenter and communicator.
- Knowledge of Big Data capabilities and the latest available frameworks.
- In depth understanding of Analytics Solutions and Big Data Architectures.
- Translate business issues into specific requirements to develop analytics solutions.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills and the ability to translate commercial requirements to technology actions .This role requires you o to partner with Technology team to synthesize raw data and help develop clear and concise insights quickly, in a focused and digestible manner.
Technical / Professional Qualifications
- 7+ Yrs experience in Telecom ; Minimum 5 yrs of hands on experience in Analytics and Big Data.
- Technical knowledge of high trending Data Science frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of big data platforms, tools and applications.
Commitment from VodafoneDiversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender or age.