Enterprise Sales Manager – Qatar
Our global client is a market leader in Software Vendor is looking for a proven Enterprise Sales Manager to enhance their presence in Qatar.The Enterprise Account Manager will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of the company’s presences, by aggressively developing new business through new and existing Enterprise Accounts and managing profitable business relationships to assist in the achievement of the sales plan. This position reports to a Regional Head of Sales/Sales Director and is supported by a team of Sales Engineers along with Product Specialists and Product Managers.
- Develop and manage Enterprise accounts in Qatar.
- Responsible for lead generation, building the relationship with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into a revenue generating customer
- Develop plan for Channel sales growth through year including the certification of new value customers
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates and forecast
- Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control
- Report back market conditions to management
- Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport with prospect and current clients
- Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging internal CRM software
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Schedule and lead Sale and Technical training for customer
- 5+ years ENTERPRISE SALES experience ideally in the IT vendor industry with competitive knowledge of services having a tremendous track record of success.
- Good knowledge of Networking, Security, Sofwtare, BI or infrastructure
- Must have a solid track record of overachieving quotas
- Excellent presentation skills with strong experience in delivering presentations that have been well received by internal & external audiences including senior management & clients
- Experience selling at the C suite level, and VP level with the ability to bring in key strategic accounts and attain revenue and profitability goals for the business entity
- Successful background in closing on high quality enterprise accounts with profitable margins
- Prefer candidates who have been top 5% performers as this is a high stakes role with tremendous upside mobility but only high achievers need apply!