Millions of people interact with Vodafone Technology every single day without even realising it. Our products deliver many essential services that critical to the lives of many different people. Our technology and network is the backbone to everything we deliver and without it we wouldn’t have a business. That’s why we’re investing heavily in it and we need talented people to help us deliver the next wave of innovation.We are looking for a subject matter expert (SME) who has attested Design & Programming skills related to the following Oracle Integration components such as: SOA 11g,/12c, Oracle API Gateway, Oracle Service Bus 11g,/12c, AIA, PIPs, Oracle Weblogic server/admin, OWSM, Mediator and has expertise in Oracle SOA (also with focus on BPEL) as well as RODOD approach. Experienced in TELCO domain with the ability to design & implement both: WS/SOAP/XML as well as REST/JSON interfaces.SME will know how to use administrations consoles which are used for monitoring and management of the mentioned Oracle stack (such as Weblogic Console, BAM, EC).You will be part of the integration team who will design and deliver functionalities related to Integration platforms. Responsible for validation of design (HLD, LLD) provided by vendor as well as code review in some cases.Strong partner management (internal & external) to clarify requirements, proposed solutions/designs or implementation itself. Propose solutions/fixes for production incidents related to integration domain.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Assess, design and implement new APIs or to enhance existing ones through different releases on Oracle stack (mainly: OSB, AIA, Oracle API GW, PIP, BPEL) to ensure reaching the required business needs.
- Evaluate delivered Solutions (HLD, LLD) provided with vendor and to ensure they will meet VF integration guidelines.
- Support Domain Manager during preparation of Roadmaps related to integration domain and other domain specific activities
- Participate on domain’s enhancements/innovation from the design point of view as well as implementation point of view
- Participate on creating and maintaining of Integration guidelines which has to be kept by vendor(s)
- Programming of the solutions based on the created design documents
- Creating, executing and evaluating of unit tests
- Creating, executing, evaluating and maintaining the set of TestSuits (TestCases) within the SOAP UI tool
- Support test teams, and business product managers throughout testing phases of the releases.
- Support deployment including writing deployment guides, raising RFCs.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design & implement capability enhancements.
- Report & highlight to Integration Domain manager any risks or issues in design and build.
- Support operations team in analysing issues reported in live environment.
- Delivering required business & technology releases according to schedule and with quality meeting Vodafone’s standards.
- Prepare all the needed RFCs and Change requests for Service Management according to the SLA.
- Ensure all documentation is complete and following the quality standards.
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrable experience with Oracle stack (mainly: OSB, AIA, Oracle API GW, PIP, BPEL, Weblogic) for Oracle FWM/OSB 11g/12c with a telecommunication focus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Using of UML diagrams (activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, use cases, deployment diagrams)
- Knowledge of HTTP(s), SOAP, Oauth protocols and SAML
- Basic knowledge of HW- to be able to evaluate impact of new delivery (business processes/logic created within ORA API GW and OSB or AIA) on the HW which is used for integration part. Basic knowledge and experiences with network topology (Load Balancers, Firewalls, etc.)
- Experience with performance troubleshooting and tuning of the Oracle Stack (OSB mainly)
- Proven experiences with use of SOAP UI (preferably with LoadUI as well) and SVN,Gi
Technical / Professional Qualifications Required
- Technical degree or equivalent.
- Oracle OSB and/or AIA certification (desired).
- Software development background in TELCO (preferably)
- Middleware technologies: SOA 11g BPEL, OSB 11g, AIA 11g
- Web/application server: Weblogic
- Languages & protocols: BPEL, XML, XSLT, WSDL, SQL, SOAP, REST
Commitment from VodafoneVodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.