Senior HCM Consultant – I Year Contract
Essentials (ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET FOLLOWING CRITERIA)
- Bachelor’s degree of Information Systems with minimum 8 years of experience in implementing & supporting Oracle HCM modules.
- Experience implementing Oracle HRMS modules in 4 or more functional areas
- Familiar with Oracle Implementation Methodologies.
- Multiple implementations experience with Hire-To-Retire track.
- High degree of proficiency on Oracle Apps in following area – SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms & Reports development, Interfaces & Standard API’s, Workflows, Alerts & Notifications, XML Reports.
- English is Mandatory & preferably one more language.
- Support the Oracle ERP application (HCM modules) by developing or modifying new/existing functionalities and reports as per user requirements.
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving functional and technical problems of supported applications.
- Coordinate with development teams on software interfaces used by supported business applications.
- Work closely with internal business units to facilitate projects completion.
- Perform project planning, coordination and management on multiple projects and tasks.
- Interface with software vendors and suppliers in support of business application software packages.
- Design and create production and ad hoc reports
- Provide after Hours Support as assigned
- Participates actively in other IT projects on as needed basis under matrix management.