We are now at the stage where we are scaling up and growing our team and our presence and to support our growth, we’re now looking for a highly innovative, creative UX / UI Designer, ideally with a background in Graphic Design.
You’ll be a supremely talented Designer, and be able to show us your work on consumer products, such as mobile applications and desktop solutions, where you’ve brought them to life through seamless UX. You’ll ideally have some experience in Graphic Design and also a background in Motion Design, as we’d love you to be able to create stunning visual designs and digital content across various media.
What else will you do?
- Have full control over UX/UI and additional graphic design work.
- Project manage and work closely with our web developers to create an app that’s so straightforward. The digital interfaces you design will be visually rewarding, offer wonderful user experiences and be on-brand.
- Conduct extensive research & testing on user flows through the app, and understand pain points. You’ll take these and user feedback in order to recommend and design appropriate solutions for improvements and issues as they occur.
- Illustrate your ideas using the usual tools, storyboards, site-maps, mock-ups and prototypes
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of UX/UI and general design trends, so that you can apply them on a day to day basis.
- Create visual elements and motion graphics in a variety of styles and forms
- Work on other design projects, across various media
More About You
As well as at least two years relevant UX/I and general design experience, you’ll also:
- Demonstrate your creative flair through the work you do. You’ll be intuitive in how you create user flows and experience, able to transfer requirements and feedback into great design solutions.
- Love working with UX/UI design principles, techniques and tools. You’ll have up-to-date knowledge & experience on the technology that will help you to create a world-class mobile application.
- Be able to project manage, delivering to strict budgets and timelines. You’ll be able to multi-task effectively and prioritise accordingly. You’ll coordinate multi-disciplinary production, where necessary.
- Be a strong team player. Lzaz Sports is a small, but incredibly talented of individuals, and you’ll be collegiate in your thinking, in order to support, motivate and also guide other individuals. You’ll be happy to roll up your sleeves too, as there may be times when you’re required to carry out a task that’s not strictly within your remit, but as a growing start-up, we need you to be flexible in your approach.
- Have first class communications skills. You’ll be able to influence and explain to all levels, both internally and externally.
- Have a strong academic history, we’d ideally like you to have a relevant degree or equivalent.
- Be able to show us an inspirational portfolio of similar work.